Okay okay.. so honestly, you do not want to come near me, I trip, fall, and bumble through life, although, I do laugh a lot, maybe that will keep you around. ;0)
So this morning is gray, wet, foggy, (what's new??) and I decided to get my run out of the way first thing. After I got through that.. in one piece, I might add.
I decided to run out to Target for some goodies. :0) FUN!
So I get all done, and I am bopping out of the automatic doors, listening to Kings of Leon and singing Revelry, my bag of goodies in one hand and keys in the other, paying no attention to the light mist that is swirling around. And BAM!!! On my freaking butt in front of Target. I about laughed myself silly. I was more concerned with my iPod being okay than the numbing pain shooting through my backside. A cop came running over to ask if I was okay and helped me up. lmao OMG! So embarrassing. Too bad it happens all the damn time.
So, all in all, I learned that the sidewalk in front of Target is slippery in the rain, that my flip flops did NOT help that situation, and that the cop that sits outside, his name is Jerry. ;0) Wonderful.
I am off to finish my day. Coffee calls and I have a desk load of work/editing to do get to.
Ciao, Lovies!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH NO!!! I'm so sorry you fell, but I'm glad you're okay. I must admit, if I had been with you at Target (I <3 TARGET!), I may have been useless to help you up. I simply cannot resist the urge to bust out laughing when someone falls/trips in my presence. I don't know why. I'm sorry! lol.
LMAO that is so... you :-)
PS - I love the pictures in your last post with BS Edward. The trees looks so gorgeous!
So...I kept reading the title over and over and over and over again. My initial thought? This was about that link you were trying to send me that didn't work. Why? I thought it said LUTZ not KLUTZ.
Can you tell I've been studying my brain away? This probably isn't good.
I'm sorry you feel, deary :( No fun. If it helps, this is my flip-flop falling story:
At my middle school, we had a really big, nice art room. There were four BIG sinks in the back, that were great for a whole class clean up. For some odd reason, the floor in front of one of the sinks has an odd dent in the floor. It's not like WHABAM hole, just a gentle slope.
So, one day, after everyone had finished cleaning, (and please, bare in mind this class was mandatory, so have of the people hated it), and she was telling us someone needed to clean the sink, other wise she would hold us after class until some one did. (She being the teacher) I didn't feel like staying after, I don't remember why, so being my kiss-ass self that I was in 6th grade, I got up to clean the sink.
Only to find out that the indented floor had become full with water, and to fall on my ass in front of the entire class, who were all watching me.
And THEN today. We have this theatre like thing at school, we call it the "Little Theatre", because it's kind of like an auditorium, but very tiny. I took my health exam in there today. So, after the exam was over, and we were waiting to go to our next exam, I was chilling out with my friend Ester. See, normally, the teacher's all yell at you if your shoe is within inches of the seat in front of you, but my health teacher is an idiot, and he didn't even notice half the people had cell-phones out. Needless to say, my feet were up on the seat in front of me. I wanted to move down the isle and talk to my friend Mary, so I started to get up. My flip-flop got caught on the chair, which pulled it off. It fell down to the isle ahead of us, and underneath the chair. I had major difficulties getting it back..
Yeah, so the second one wasn't really like yours, or the first...but it involved flip-flops so I shared :)
<3 Haley
Like Haley, as in haleyymae Haley.
Just incase you weren't sure ^_~
Post a Comment