Monday, June 15, 2009

Live Music











Right now.. I have a smile from ear to ear and a goofy girl goggles on. I am telling you, music does it for me. All the time. You want to win my heart, play music for me. Or introduce me to new music. I am down. Do it.
So I am going to introduce you to a favorite of mine, they have been for years, you may know them already, Better Than Ezra. Amazing. Fabulous musicians. Kevin has the BEST voice.
So I went to this FREE concert. Yes, I said FREE! There was a limit of 100 people.. and I was one of them. :0) Right up front, like a Fan Girl *squeeeeee* No, I did not wear the band t-shirt to the concert. lmbo I thought about it.. I really really thought about it. ;0)
So anyway, BTE is just magnificent live. If you have not seen them, GO! NOW! Track them down, fly cross country, go go go go! You will not be sorry. I promise.
Lets get to good stuff.. the ooey gooey melt-in-your-mouth guitar riffs that give you goose bumps and live vocals that literally brought tears to my eyes. No joke. That is how much I love music.
The opening act was 16 Frames. They are hot! You can find them on Twitter and MySpace. I had never heard of them before that night, but I am huge Fan Girl *squeeee* now. lmbo
The next guy was Michale Tolcher. You can find him via Twitter as well. SO AMAZING! He is absolutely hysterical as well. Totally went off doing some 8 Mile Eminem stuff. I laughed so hard. It was great. Very nice guy.
Then we have Matt Scannell. Lead singer of Vertical Horizon. *swoon* That man's voice is pure sexxx and I ate it up. My ears orgasmed the entire that man had his mouth open. I almost fell out. lmbo When he sang "Best I Ever Had", acoustic, I had tears, literally, in my eyes. He really has a passion for his work and you can feel it when he sings. You can find Matt via Vertical Horizon.
Finally, it was time for some Better Than Ezra.. and they truly rocked. They are amazing. One of the best live shows I have ever been to. Trust me when I say I have been to like.. a million live shows. ;0)
Kevin is hysterical. So comical. He totally sang James "Laid". I laughed so hard and yelled so much I was hoarse the next day. I wish I could post my video clip of "Juicy" for you to see.. It was great!!
I will leave you with photos. Check all the above bands out.. they rock!!!
Ciao, Lovies!
xOxOxO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome. But you are awesome in general. They are very hot! :)

Nicole Wilson Conley on June 16, 2009 at 10:15 AM said...

swoooooon.
and this begins our adventure of following the mens around.

Anonymous said...

I love A Lifetime by them, but I haven't listened to any of their other shtuffs. I should! Pictures look great :)

Anonymous said...

Annd, that was Haley. Just so you know. Sorry.

Post a Comment