Monday, March 23, 2009

All The Little Things




Sometimes I think that we take for granted all the little things that make life so fantastic and worth living. We complain about things that we can't change, won't change or that is inevitable, Instead of saying Thank You, for the many blessings we have in our lives. Friends, family, food to eat, beautiful sunsets to watch, the sound of laughter and the start of a new day.
No, I don't want to pay my bills, yes, sometimes I am an emotional nut case, BUT, at the end of the day, when I take stock of all the wonderful, amazing moments that life has given me, how could I possibly not be thankful.
I don't wear makeup everyday.. in fact, I rarely wear the stuff. Bugs me. I hate getting sick and throwing up. I could lay around in my jams, flip flops and hair in a messy bun all day and not think twice. I love to run. I feel alive when I run. Music is a huge influence. My life is one big soundtrack.. and i LOVE THAT! I love that about myself. That music makes me feel... something.. anything. Love, joy, sadness, heartache, fear and totally thrilled from the top of my head to the tips of toes.
Photography is such a passion for me. I breath it.. drink it.. eat it. I lay in bed at night thinking of wonderful new ideas for upcoming shoots. It really is a GIANT part of my life.
Life hasn't always been kind to me, but I made those choices.. I choose. I can't let someone else do it for me, therefore, I have nothing to be sorry about.
I randomly say the weirdest things, I trip over NOTHING.. which makes running that much more interesting. (I once tripped and rolled into the middle of the street.. tore up my knees, hands and pants. And I laughed.. because it's me.)
I know that this blog post may make no sense.. that is another one of the wonderful things about being me, I may not make sense to you, but I do to me.... but if it does make any sense at all to you, then leave me a note.
I love notes. They make my day. I really get a kick out of getting random notes.. even if they just say "hi".
Love to you!
-Me

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love you, girlie. You're so quirky and funny - 2 traits that I rank pretty high on my list :-)

Post a Comment