1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
Myself ... Go Self!!
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you serve?
I guess I would have to.. if I was DRAFTED .. But I would so proudly.
3) Do you sleep with the tv on?
Sometimes.. I like to watch Nick At Nite
4) Have you ever wheezed the juice?
lmbo Pauly Shore rules
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
No... but I can spell.
7) How fast can you type?
Vampire fast.
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope
9) What color are your socks?
Green and white stiped
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
Nope.. sounds like fun though
11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
I prefer showers
12) Do you knock on wood?
Yes.. I do
13) Do you floss daily?
Yes-I hate the feeling of something stuck in between my teeth.
14) Can you hula hoop?
lOl Yes!
I guess somebody didn't like a question and deleted it!
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yes.. very!
17) What do you want for Christmas?
Canon EOS 5d Mark II
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
Yes.. yes, he feeds Jacob
19) Do you talk in your sleep?
Yes.. horribly.
20) Who wrote the book of love?
Stephenie
21) Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes!!! They are fun!
22) Do you wish on your fallen eyelashes?
*sheepish grin* Yessssssss
23) Do you whiten your teeth?
Nope
25) Have you ever asked for a pony?
No
26) Have you, or would you ever, donate sperm/eggs?
No
27) Can you juggle?
Yes and it's called LIFE!
29) If you could enact any new law, what would it be?
That Stephenie would keep writing about the Twi characters
30) Do the chickens have large talons?
Yes.. they do.. back off!
31) If you had only enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to?
You
32) Are you ready to rumble?
Heck yeh.. Bring it, A Game lOl
33) Can you count to fifty-Five?
No.. I lose track after about 52 ;0)
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
Saturday Detention
35) How do you spell relief?
running
36) Have you ever crawled through a window?
Oh yes I have.
37) Have you ever eaten dog food?
Nope
38) Can you handle the truth?
Yes
39) Do you like green eggs and ham?
Sure what's not to like
40) what does your daddy do?
He works and drives me batty
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment