I grew up in Arizona. I miss the desert, and so I guess being in California makes me less homesick.
This area is gorgeous! I mean, really, I feel very lucky to be here.
I can't wait to take off to San Fransisco and Hollywood. BS Ed wants to see the Golden Gate Bridge... and I told him he would love Fisherman's Warf. ;0) He said he just wants to get a good look at the harbor seals.. lOl
Okay, so here are some pics of where I live...

This is part of Cannery Row. So awesome!! The aquarium is right up the road from where I snapped this shot and Oh!!! There is is this amazing chocolate shop as well. *sigh* hahaha

This is a beautiful Jelly Fish that I was able to capture while at the aquarium one afternoon. Isn't it awesome! I have so many pictures of these amazing creatures, I thought I would just share this one. :0)

Isn't this cool. So, I guess back in the day, an artist in San Fran started making these rock piles on beaches etc. the trend just picked up and now you can find them all over the coast here. A lot of times people use them to mark pathways or tell what direction to take. You can even find them in the forest.

Look at these cuties (no biting!!! lmbo) I couldn't get close to them because the area I was in was completely fenced off. :0( But they were 'barking' at each other and rolling around. I laughed so hard I almost didn't get any pics of them.
Okay, so I hope you enjoyed learning a little about where I live. I will have more photos as I get out and about more. The ocean/coast line here is just gorgeous. I am in love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment