Saturday, March 21, 2009

Would you understand what I meant if I said I was only human?





uhg. I filled my belly. So full, in fact, that I may never eat again. And all I had was a ginormo turkey and swiss sandwich.
I am also probably one of the ONLY people NOT watching Twilight today. :0( I ordered my copy through Amazon, it said that it actually shipped on the 18th and is just a few hours south of me.. I wish I could drive down to that post office and just pick it up right now. lOl
So, it's not be.
BS Ed and I had some fun downtown today. He sat on a bear's head and then tried to jack a 4 man bike cart. I definitely had to put my foot down.. who knows where we would have ended up.. that and he couldn't reach the pedals. I would have had to pedal while he steered .. could have been funny, could have had us swimming in the ocean.
OH WAIT! (random back track) I CAN watch Twilight tonight! I have a free rental code from Amazon. WooP! *doing a happy dance*
Well then, I am off to load my free copy on the puter and then load it through the 360 so I can watch it BIG!
Ciao, Lovies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment