Friday, March 20, 2009

First Sight


Okay.. So I went out to find an Alice.. NO! Everyone says.. NO NO NO! No one has an Alice for me. *sigh* Sooo, I grabbed up Mr. Edward and took him out on a date tonight. This was his first time out, so as you know, he had a lot of new things to see and do. Here are some of his adventures.. hahaha :0)
PS.. We met James... he tried to squish my Edward :0( I almost cried.




Ed said he wanted to take this one because it would make Emmett laugh



Ahhhh!!! "James"
Little does James know, but BS Ed, packs a big punch.. back off, James.. back off.



Tried to tell me that this was his cottage



He wanted to buy this for his "Monkey Man" ... I told him we didn't have the cash right now.
"To Protect Your iPhone From Danger" .. I think he was worried that James might come back and try to steal the phone??


I think the new iPod is the PERFECT size for Ed, he didn't think so...
BTW.. these things are awesome!!! I want one now. lOl


I told Edward he didn't have to get me anything.. his sparkle is enough :0)


"Welcome, Edward... To California!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Edward had fun. And James wants to totally squish him. LOL

Emmet 'Grizzly' Cullen on March 21, 2009 at 2:03 PM said...

Bahahaha. BS Ed knows me well. yes. Yes. YES! to safe sex. yo.

And if BS Ed bought the monkey iphone case for me, I'd use it. Because I'll have an iphone next week. I hope.

Anonymous said...

LOL soooo cute and funny :-)

I want to see this with BS Alice...

Post a Comment